Sports & Wellness Hotel in TyrolTwo sides for your personal harmony
Waiting for you here with us:
- Indoor pool daily from 7.00 to 21.00, with swim channel to the outdoor area – daily from 8.00 to 20.00
- Sauna area: Finnish sauna, Biosauna, family sauna (textile sauna), steam bath, infra-red cabins
Opening hours: daily from 14.00 to 21.00 - when the weather is bad, from 12.00
- Relaxation rooms
- Fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment for cardio and strength training – daily from 7.00 to 20.00
- Extensive massage & cosmetics selection
- Bathing bag available at Reception - deposit payable; slippers available from Reception on request and cosy bathing robe in your room
On the way to inner balance, sporting equilibrium and an enhanced sense of well-being, you will be right as rain in superb Kaiserwinkl in Tyrol. With the hotel's own Move & Relax philosophy, we have made it our duty to provide our guests with an ideal blend of exercise, balance and healthy nutrition.
This means a stay in picturesque Walchsee in Tyrol can strengthen your immune system in the long term and contribute to an enhanced awareness of your health.
- Healthy nutrition for better defences: Specific Energy cuisine is part of the Move & Relax philosophy which we have geared ourselves towards in Das Walchsee Sportresort. It provides our guests with valuable vitamins, minerals and trace elements for day to day life to help strengthen the body’s defences. Anyone who avails of our bioelectrical impedance analysis, spiroergometry or personal training, will also receive bespoke nutritional recommendations from our experienced sports scientists.
- Exercise & sport for a fit immune system: Anyone who exercises a great deal, is also doing some good for their immune system: The cardiovascular system in particular and the body’s own defences can be enhanced with regular training in the fresh air and in our extensive Move area.
- Relaxation for good defences: Anyone who is frequently under stress, often yearns for a balanced body feel and relaxation. It is precisely this level of attention, along with plenty of opportunities for active breaks and the like, that you will find in our Sportresort.
Behind Move & Relax lies an innovative concept that uses insights from competitive sports and makes them suitable for everyday use - for more energy in life and a body that feels good.
The harmonious interplay between active movement and tailored regeneration - completed with vital nutrition - forms the basic philosophy of our sports and wellness hotel. The goal is finding the right balance of Move & Relax together with you for your sports holiday in Tyrol.
We are convinced - and sports scientists of the Innsbruck University have comfirmed it - that a balance between exercise and regeneration ensures long-term well-being. And for both sides you will find the perfect conditions in our modern Move & Relax area. Immerse yourself and rejuvenate with new life energy.
This awaits you with us:
- Indoor pool daily from 7 am to 9 pm with connection to the outdoor area – daily from 8 am to 8 pm
- Sauna complex: Finnish sauna, bio sauna, family sauna (swimwear sauna), steam bath and infrared cabin
Opening hours: daily from 2 to 9 pm - in case of bad weather already from 12 pm
- Relax rooms
- Gym with modern equipment for cardio- and strength training - daily from 7 am to 8 pm
- Extensive massage- & beauty programme
- Swimming bag available at the reception against a deposit, slippers on request and comfortably soft bathrobes in the room